Diagnostic Accuracy of Gallium-68-DOTATATE PET/CT Compared to Indium-111-pentetreotide Scintigraphy (SPECT/CT) for Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68-DOTATATE (Primary) ; Indium-111-pentetreotide
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms GAIN
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.