A Phase 2a, Multi-center, Randomized, Single Dose, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Followed by a Multiple-dose, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Efficacy, Tolerability, and Pharmacodynamics of Sotatercept (ACE-011) for the Correction of Anemia in Subjects With End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD) on Hemodialysis (HD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotatercept (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 17 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Feb 2016 According to Acceleron media release, preliminary data from this study were presented at the American Society of Nephrology Kidney Week in October 2015.
- 02 Oct 2015 According to Acceleron media release, interim clinical data will be presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2015.