A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre, International Study of MEDI4736 as Sequential Therapy in Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage III) Who Have Not Progressed Following Definitive, Platinum-based, Concurrent Chemoradiation Therapy (PACIFIC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACIFIC
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Nov 2017 Results published in the AstraZeneca media release.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to an Astrazeneca media release, results of a planned interim analysis from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Asia 2017 Congress.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted a supplemental Biologics License Application (sBLA) for IMFINZI (durvalumab) for the treatment of patients with locally advanced, unresectable non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose disease has not progressed following platinum-based chemoradiation therapy. The FDA has granted IMFINZI Priority Review status.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History