A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm Study to Evaluate Gastrointestinal Tolerability in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Receiving Dimethyl Fumarate (TOLERATE)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TOLERATE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 17 Sep 2016 Safety results (n=212) presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 09 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov