Phase 2 Proof-of-Activity Study of Oral Posaconazole in the Treatment of Asymptomatic Chronic Chagas Disease (Phase 2, Protocol No. P05267)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Posaconazole (Primary) ; Benznidazole
- Indications Chagas disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP CHAGAS
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Percentage of Participants With a Successful Response as Measured by Qualitative Polymerase Chain Reaction) has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 28 Feb 2017 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 28 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.