Easypod Connect Registry: A Canadian, Multi-centre, Observational Registry to Study Adherence and Long Term Outcomes of SAIZEN in Pediatric Subjects Using Easypod Auto-injector
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure; Short stature; Somatotropin deficiency; Turner's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECOS CAN
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.