A Phase 1a, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Lpathomab Administered Intravenously to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lpathomab (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Lpath
- 19 Apr 2016 Results published in an Lpath media release.
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Lpath media release.
- 12 Feb 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint has been changed from 29 days to 85 days as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.