A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK-8228 (Letermovir) for the Prevention of Clinically Significant Human Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection in Adult, CMV-Seropositive Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letermovir (Primary) ; Letermovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 06 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Merck & Co media release.
- 06 Dec 2017 According to a Dana-Farber Cancer Institute media release, results were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 06 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History