A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RCT-01 in Men and Women With Unilateral, Chronic Achilles Tendinosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous-non-bulbar-dermal-sheath-fibroblast-therapy-RepliCel-Life-Sciences (Primary)
- Indications Tendon injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ReaCT
- Sponsors RepliCel Life Sciences
- 28 Mar 2017 Results published in a RepliCel Life Sciences media release.
- 05 Jan 2017 According to a RepliCel Life Sciences media release, data from this trial is expected mid-way through Q1 2017.
- 11 Aug 2016 According to a RepliCel Life Sciences media release, the final injection is given in this trial of RCT-01 for treating patients with chronic achilles tendinopathy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History