A Phase 2 Multicenter, Open Label, Single Arm Study Evaluating the Effect of ALLN-177 to Reduce Urinary Oxalate Excretion in Recurrent Calcium Oxalate Kidney Stone Formers With Hyperoxaluria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs ALLN 177 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperoxaluria; Renal calculi
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allena Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Nov 2015 According to an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the positive results of this trial the company has initiated additional phase II trials (see profiles 254853 and 254852).
- 12 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint (Change in 24 hour urinary oxalate excretion) has been met, as reported in an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 12 Nov 2015 According to an Allena Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial, were presented at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History