A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of RTA 408 For the Prevention of Corneal Endothelial Cell Loss in Patients Undergoing Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GUARD
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.