A Phase I/II Study of CX-4945 in Combination With Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in the Frontline Treatment of Patients With Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Silmitasertib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Senhwa Biosciences
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=19) presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 06 Dec 2016 According to Senhwa Biosciences media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, by the American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 22 Oct 2015 According to a Senhwa Biosciences media relese, the company has received permission from the Taiwan Food and Drug Administration to conduct this trial in Taiwan.