Phase I, Single Center, Prospective, Non-randomized, Open Label, Safety/Efficacy Study of the Infusion of Autologous Bone Marrow-derived Stem Cells, in Patients With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TCA Cellular Therapy
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 May 2014 New trial record