A Phase I/II, Multi-Center, Open-Label Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Preliminary Efficacy of a Single Intravenous Dose of Allogeneic Mesenchymal Bone Marrow Cells to Subjects With Ischemic Stroke
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ischemia-tolerant mesenchymal stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stemedica Cell Technologies
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 27 Jan 2016 According to Stemedica Cell Technologies media release, company is planning to submit data from this trial to the FDA for a fast-track designation.