Clinical proof-of-concept study with OXP 003 [Safestat™ Atorvastatin]
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 May 2014 Study title not official; phase assumed. Exact indication unclear.
- 07 May 2014 New trial record
- 30 Apr 2014 Oxford Pharmascience has reviewed its proposed initial clinical development programme for OXP 003 with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency and has appointed Quotient Clinical to conduct the proof-of-concept study.