Multicenter, Open-Label, Long-Term Study to Investigate the Safety of Conversion to Lacosamide at Doses up to 600 mg/Day as Monotherapy in Japanese Adults With Partial-Onset Seizures With or Without Secondary Generalization
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Sep 2017 to 29 Nov 2017.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Sep 2017 to 29 Nov 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 29 Sep 2017.