A Phase 2 Study to Determine the Efficacy of the BTK Inhibitor Ibrutinib (PCI-32765) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Precursor-B Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Clinical trials.gov record.
- 09 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by Clinical trials.gov record.