Comparing Treatments for HIV-Infected Opioid and Alcohol Users in an Integrated Care Effectiveness Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Alcohol-related disorders; Opioid abuse
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.