A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol (GWP42003-P; CBD) as Adjunctive Treatment for Seizures Associated With Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome in Children and Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GWPCARE3
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2017 Positive results published in the GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Apr 2017 According to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting.
- 04 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History