A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol (GWP42003-P) in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release, the enrollment in this second phase III study of Dravet syndrome is completed and expects data in H2 2018.
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 186.