A Multicenter, Multinational, Phase II Study to Evaluate Perjeta in Combination With Herceptin and Standard Neoadjuvant Anthracycline-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With HER2-Positive, Locally Advanced, Inflammatory, or Early-Stage Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer; Inflammatory breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BERENICE
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.