A Phase I, Two-part, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of Rilapladib (SB-659032) and Its Metabolites, and to Determine the Effect of Repeat Dose Itraconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of Rilapladib in Healthy Volunteers
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rilapladib (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Atherosclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 16 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 16 Apr 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2018.