Olanzapine for Prevention of Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting in Children: A Multi-Centre Feasibility Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.