To Collect Additional Safety and Effectiveness Data for the Biosensors BioFreedom™ BA9 Drug Coated Coronary Stent in Patients With Native, de Novo Coronary Artery Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Umirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biosensors International Group
- 16 Nov 2016 Results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 31 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.