A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Reducing Eosinophilia in Subjects With Hypereosinophilic Syndrome (HES)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.