A Phase 2a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Benralizumab (MEDI-563) in Reducing Eosinophilia in Subjects With Hypereosinophilic Syndrome (HES)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 10 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.