A Phase I Open-label, Randomized, Safety and Efficacy Study of SANGUINATE at Two Doses Levels Versus Hydroxyurea in Sickle Cell Disease (SCD) Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary) ; Hydroxycarbamide
- Indications Sickle cell anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2014 New trial record