Multicenter Open-label Study to Evaluate Efficacy of Gadobutrol-enhanced Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (CMRI) for Detection of Significant Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) in Subjects With Known or Suspected CAD by a Blinded Image Analysis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gadobutrol (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Acronyms GadaCAD 2
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.