A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Study of XOPH5 Ointment for Reduction of Lower Lid Steatoblepharon
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs XAF 5 (Primary)
- Indications Lid disorders; Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Topokine Therapeutics
- 22 Apr 2016 According to an Allergan media release, the primary endpoint (Lower Eyelid Steatoblepharon Severity (LESS) Score--Clinician-Reported safety_issue: No description: Photonumeric scale, range 0-4, 0 is absence of steatoblepharon, 4 is very severe steatoblepharon. time_frame: 11 weeks) has been met.
- 05 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.