An Open-Label, Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of StrataGraft® Skin Tissue in Promoting the Healing of the Deep Partial-Thickness Component of Complex Skin Defects as an Alternative to Autografting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human skin replacement (Primary)
- Indications Burns; Skin disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stratatech
- 19 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Mar 2015 Top-line results published in the Media Release.
- 10 Mar 2015 Primary endpoint (Percent area of the StrataGraft treatment site requiring autografting by day 28) has been met, according to Stratatech media release.