A Phase-3 Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of CureXcell® as an Adjunct to Good Ulcer Care Measures in Treating Chronic Venous Leg Ulcers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Leukocyte cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Varicose ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MacroCure
- 19 Aug 2015 Pre-specified, futility analysis conducted by the Data safety Monitoring Board determined that this trial is not expected to meet its primary end point, as per Macrocure media release.
- 04 Aug 2015 Top-line results from this trial are expected in the first half of 2016 according to a Macrocure media release.
- 11 May 2015 Results of a futility analysis are expected to be reported in August 2015, according to a Macrocure media release.