A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Dose, Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics Study of Subcutaneously Administered ALN-AAT in Healthy Adult Subjects and Patients With ZZ Type Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Liver Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALN AAT (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 29 Sep 2016 Results presented at the 12th Annual Meeting of the Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society (OTS) 2016, according to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Sep 2016 Results published in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History