A Phase I/II Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of MK-3475 in Combination With Trametinib and Dabrafenib in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Dabrafenib; Trametinib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-022
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 10 Jul 2021.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 10 Jul 2021.