Phase 1/2a, Multicenter, Randomized, Dose Escalation, Fellow-Eye Controlled, Study Evaluating the Safety and Clinical Response of a Single, Subretinal Administration of Human Umbilical Tissue-Derived Cells (CNTO 2476) in Subjects With Visual Acuity Impairment Associated With Geographic Atrophy Secondary to Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CNTO 2476 (Primary)
- Indications Dry macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Jul 2017 Results published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology
- 01 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per results published in the American Journal of Ophthalmology.
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 30 Jun 2017.