A Phase 1, Randomized, Observer Blind, Antigen and Adjuvant Dosage-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of an Adjuvanted, Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine in Elderly Subjects ≥65 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; MF 59 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Seqirus
- 07 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.