A Randomized Phase II Study of ALIMTA (Pemetrexed) and GEMZAR (Gemcitabine) Every 14 Days Versus Pemetrexed and Gemcitabine Every 21 Days in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 19 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.