An Open Label, Dose-finding, Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability Study of Oritavancin Single Dose Infusion in Pediatric Patients Less Than 18 Years of Age With Suspected or Confirmed Bacterial Infections (ORKIDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oritavancin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ORKIDS
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.