Development of New Geographic Atrophy in Patients With Neovascular (Wet) Age-related Macular Degeneration: a Comparison of Ranibizumab and Aflibercept
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dry macular degeneration; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RIVAL
- Sponsors Novartis
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Oct 2017 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.