A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of OP0595 Administered Intravenously in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nacubactam (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Meiji Seika Pharma
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 May 2014 New trial record