A Phase 2 Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Volixibat Potassium, an Apical Sodium-Dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi) in Adults With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Volixibat (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 17 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 677 to 899.
- 30 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 30 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jul 2020.