A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of OPT-302 in Combination With Ranibizumab in Subjects With Wet AMD
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPT 302 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Opthea
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to an Opthea media release.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Opthea media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS). In addition, Opthea will also present at the Ophthalmology Innovation Summit (OIS).
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History