A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of OPT-302 in Combination With Ranibizumab in Subjects With Wet AMD
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPT 302 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Opthea
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 15 Aug 2017 According to an Opthea media release, results were presented at the American Society for Retinal Specialists (ASRS) meeting.
- 15 Aug 2017 Additional results published in an Opthea Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History