A Double-blind Comparative Study of the Efficacy and Safety of E3810 10mg Once and Twice Daily in Maintenance Therapy for PPI Resistant Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 28 Oct 2016 According to an Eisai media release, the company has submitted an application for rabeprazole in Japan seeking approval for an additional dosage administration of 10 mg twice-daily for the treatment of PPI resistant reflux esophagitis.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.