An Exploratory, Open-label, Single Center Study to Assess the Efficacy of NULOJIX (Belatacept) in Reducing Donor Specific Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Antibody (DSA) Strength in Maintenance Kidney Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 May 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.