A Randomized, Single-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Denosumab Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Adults in China
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Bone cancer; Bone disorders; Bone metastases; Breast cancer; Corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis; Male osteoporosis; Malignant hypercalcaemia; Non-small cell lung cancer; Osteogenesis imperfecta; Osteoporosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Feb 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Feb 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.