A Double, Blind Placebo-controlled, Randomized Trial to Study Efficacy and Safety of the Viaskin Milk for Treating Milk Induced Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Food allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis; Milk hypersensitivity
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMILEE
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.