A Double, Blind Placebo-controlled, Randomized Trial to Study Efficacy and Safety of the Viaskin Milk for Treating Milk Induced Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Food allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis; Milk hypersensitivity
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMILEE
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.