Evaluation of Acute Rejection Rates in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients Following Thymoglobulin Induction, CNI-free, Nulojix (Belatacept)-Based Immunosuppression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Everolimus; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Feb 2017 Trial has been completed in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.