A Translational Companion Protocol to GOG229O: A Randomized Phase II Study With a Safety Lead-in to Assess the Antitumor Efficacy of the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib Alone or in Combination With GSK2141795, an AKT Inhibitor, in Patients With Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary) ; Uprosertib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Endometrial cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Aug 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.