A Multi-Center,Phase-2, Open-Label Study of Oral Selinexor (KPT-330) in Patients With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIP
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to enrollment challenges as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jul 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.