Efficacy and Safety of ADS-5102 (Amantadine HCl) Extended Release Capsules for the Treatment of Levodopa Induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease Patients (EASE LID Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE LID
- Sponsors Adamas Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jun 2017 According to an Adamas Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were published online in JAMA Neurology.
- 09 May 2017 According to an Adamas Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial presented at the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacys (AMCP) 2017 Annual Meeting.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from EASE LID and EASE LID 3 studies assessing the secondary outcome of ON time without troublesome dyskinesia and OFF time, presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History