Open-Label Treatment Trial to Assess the Short-Term Tolerability, Safety, and Efficacy of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release Liquid Formulation in High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 22 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.